Thursday, February 11, 2021

7th grade - Homework - Deadline: February 15th 2021 at 06:00 p.m.

 


1. Click on the link, listen as many times as neccesary and complete the blanks:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EphbbCgLuG5NdT82TbjpGUeeMWdPghO-/view?usp=sharing


Hello Simona

Our routines _____ a bit different, I always ________ at 07:00 a.m. Then I _______ breakfast with my sister, ________ my uniform, and _________ to school.

I also ________ math and science every day, but here school _______ at 09:00 a.m.

Mom ______ us up at 04:15 p.m. When we _________ home my sister and I _______ homework together, and then she usually ________ her dog and I ________ the web. Once a week my sister ________ violin lessons while I am in taekwondo classes. My family and I ______ in the Boy Scouts, so we _______ camping twice a month and on weekends, we _______ love nature. See you soon. Kevin


1. With each verb you identify to complete the blanks, create a new sentence (1) with a third person (he/she/it) and employ the "s" rules taught in class.


3. Upload the evidence in good quality (photo, scan, copy, text, etc) on your blog before the deadline. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dystopia